Pay Per Click Management
SoCalWizards will place your sponsored links on search engines such as Google using their AdWords platform. With proper management of your campaigns, bidding, landing page and keyword optimizations, using pay per click (PPC), you can instantly get exposure on the major search engines with a high return on investment (ROI). Pay per click advertising is a great way to get your business more leads at affordable ROI’s.
How does PPC management work?
As an advertiser, you place bids for keywords that appear on search engines. Your bid and other important factors determine where you are placed in the sponsored link results. Using PPC, your ads can be displayed in a number of sections, including:
- > 1st page of search engine results as sponsored links
- > Content network sites, where relevant keywords will display your ad
- > On individual websites, displayed using contextual ads featuring similar content
Using PPC has many advantages. You can instantly appear on the sponsored links section of the first page of search engine results pages (SERPs) of the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Doing so will allow you to create instant leads to your website. Additional advantages of PPC:
- > Set a daily PPC advertising campaign and keyword budget that cannot be exceeded
- > Determine the exact sites and search engines where your ads will be appearing
- > Higher ROI for your ads, as all visitors are highly-targeted potential customers
Why hire a professional to manage your PPC campaigns?
Managing a PPC campaign can take lots of time to research keywords, optimize landing pages, and determine the correct bid amounts. Starting in 2004, Google (and all of the other major search engines) changed the way placements were made on their search engine results pages (SERPs) for sponsored links. What was formerly a straight auction style (if Company A bids higher than Company B, Company A’s link is placed higher) changed to a “Quality Score” index in which a combination of 10 factors, plus the bid amount, determines your placement on the sponsored results pages. As a result of this, a first-placed link can actually cost less per click than an ad in the second or even third position.
We provide our customers with a three-pronged approach to PPC management:
- Research the best keywords, specifically targeted at your business
- Place bids on those keywords, with a focus on ROI
- Optimize site design and landing pages, which will result in higher conversion rates
Other reasons why PPC management can greatly benefit your business:
- > Use A/B and multivariate testing on your landing pages to determine the best design
- > Professional understanding of the differences between different bidding types, such as broad match, phrase match, and more
- > Spend the time to monitor results and optimize your campaign for the best ROI
Why hire SoCalWizards to manage your PPC campaigns?
Our philosophy is completely different than that of our competitors. Our competitors talk about visitors. We talk about conversions. We focus our campaigns on getting you the best ROI. Our success is based on the number of customers you have.
- > Have you received a call from a marketing company that promises you a specific number of visitors or clicks? These companies focus on how many visitors are on your website. This is not the most important factor. The most important factor is how many of these visitors became customers. At SoCalWizards, our primary goal is conversions.
Prices are determined based on your monthly ad-spend and the number of keywords that are in your account. Fill out a short form to contact an Account Manager. We will guide you through all of your options.
Things to keep in mind:
- > You own ALL of the content that is created on your account. It’s your business and you own everything
- > You will be assigned a local, dedicated Account Manager (not in sales) that can be contacted via phone or email 7 days per week
- > All marketing costs will be paid directly to Google, Microsoft, etc.
- > NO monthly contracts. Our services are month-to-month; however, you can receive a discount by signing up for a 6-month or 1-year contract
Our Irvine, CA based pay per click Account Managers are dedicated to providing our customers with high quality service and support. We are happy to answer any of your questions regarding our pay-per-click management services or any of our other services.
Get a FREE Quote and Analysis for your Website
Highlights of FREE Report:
- Detailed SEO inspection of your website
- Keyword Analysis for competitors and of your website
- On-page SEO recommendations
- Competitive Analysis of your website from an SEO point of view
- Free Consulation with one of our Account Managers
- Website design consultation with a focus on ROI.